Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12-10-2013 DB's Dailies: Kolohe&Kainoa@RI, Kermit,Makaiwi,Benny&Buster@WP, Pohaku@Elec.Bch, Rocky@KK

At 0712 I found Kolohe (RW22) at 1BS, and Kainoa at Right Greenery on Rabbit Island. Both would remain all day.
 
At 1516 I called Linda at the Kokee Flats to see if anybody was in her backyard. Lo & behold she reported Rocky. When I arrived at 1530 I confirmed the Rocky (RH58) ID.
 
Team Billand called at 0700 with the report of Kermit (R012), Makaiwi(R4DF)&Benny (RE74) fronting #1708 White Plains, with an U/U swimmer off shore.
 
At 0755 the Billands reported the arrival of Buster (RV08) to #1708. He would depart at 0815 and return at 1609.
 

At 1330 they found Pohaku (RO28) at Electric Beach.

 Rocky at Kokee flats 
 she has a natural bleach mark on her left front flipper.... if I didn't know better I would say she was related to Kainoa.... which raises a question... are their markings genetic or random? 
 awww Benny you poor dude... This photo actually reminds be of my old pal Chester when we met
 Buster and Kermit... dude you need to brush more often
 Buster
 Maka'iwi and Buster
 Maka'iwi Buster, Benny and Kermit
 Geesh these guys really like hanging out here.
 Pohaku RO28

No comments: