Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12-17-2013 DB's Dailies: Kainoa,RM38,Kolohe,Mojo,Kaiwi&Aukai@RI, Kaiwi@BF, Makaiwi,M&M,Kermit&Buster,

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island I found Kainoa (RN04), 80 ft left of 1BS, and a gang of 4 at 3BS. They would prove to be Kolohe (RW22), Mojo (RI17), Kaiwi (RK96) & Aukai (RL12).
 
On a pan at 1006 I found RM38 now visible at the far left end of RI. His trail indicated that he had come from behind the Morning Glory mound, left of 1BS. He had probably been there all along and just invisible to me.
 
As I was leaving the pier at 1006 Kaiwi was just moving down to the water line. At 1323 Dalin called with the Hotline report of "K96" at Lanai Lookout. When I arrived at 1328 I found Kaiwi (RK96) at Buster Flats. On my 1630 check she was gone.
 
Also at 1323 Dalin reported Hotline call of an U/U at Bath Tub Beach, Laie. Awaiting further word.
 
At 0650 Team Billand reported Makaiwi (R4DF), fronting #1708 White Plains. Buster (RV08) was just arriving.
 

At 0815 the Billands reported Kermit (R012) at 1708, and M&M (R020) near the showers at WP. Buster would visit with each of the others through the day, with words being exchanged at each stop. Buster would finally depart at 1503.

Kolohe, Mojo, Kaiwi and Aukai
 Kaiwi... sending DB on a chase... now she's at Lanai Lookout 
 White Plains Gang Kermit Buster Maka'iwi and MM
 Kermit
 MM Maka'iwi and Kermit
 MM
 Maka'iwi and Buster these two for sure have a thing going on
 following one another
 oops too close
 maka'iwi and her nasty scar

No comments: