Friday, December 27, 2013

FYI Sighting on Moku Nui Island (12-27-2013)

Aloha Good People

I was told this afternoon there was a seal on Moku Nui Island .... it was an adult, thin and didn't look like there were any tags... HOWEVER, the I didn't receive any photos by days end... I am hoping to something tomorrow.  Also this was called into the hotline today too.... so I am sure they are awaiting photos as well.

I want to acknowledge the couple of people who have been asking about Irma.... there hasn't been any Irma sighting as of late... and I admit I am a bit worried about her too.... but it isn't unusual for Irma or any of the seals to take off for a bit and then return.  In the meantime we'll keep our fingers crossed she is somewhere safe getting plenty to eat and is back to her normal weight.

da blog lady.

No comments: