Thursday, February 14, 2013

2-14-2013 DB Dailies:Kolohe,RIP&Buster@RI, Irma@SB, M&M,Makaiwi@WP, Pohaku@PC, R912@Makaha, Kermit@KR


At 0711 on my first look at Rabbit Island I found Kolohe (RW22) head bobbing around in the Morning Glory, left of the 1BS. He didn't find anybody and was moving down when I departed, and was not visible when I got back at 0900. At 1122 I would spy a partially visible Kolohe at Rocky Right Beach on RI, where he remained the rest of the day .

Also at 0711 I found what would later prove to be Buster (RV08) and RIP (RR70) together, 60 ft left of 2BS, on RI. RIP is the U/M I've been seeing for 4 days now. I was finally able to rule out all the "usual suspects" and confirm that I was seeing his posterior dorsal transmitter scar, and a single, right red tag. Buster would enter the water at 1049 and I did not see him again today. RIP remained all day.

On my 4th Irma Quest pass through the SE quadrant I happened to spy a likely lookin' rock at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach, from the Blowhole Lookout. Sure enough when I got down there at 1342 I found Irma (R010). Her new right side, mid body, N3 bleach looks good, and is easily readable. Gayle, Zeeny & Patrick were all there to watch Irma's galumph to the sea at 1728.

Team Billand checked in at 0600 with the report of M&M (R020) fronting #1708, White Plains.

At 0830 they called to advise that Linda had reported Pohaku (RO28) at Paradise Cove.

At 1038 the Billands advised that Debbie was with R912 at the Makaha Surfside Condos, Makaha.
At 1438 the Billands reported Makaiwi (R4DF) fronting #1707, White Plains. The said that their "cabin posse people" had cordoned her off at 0730 and were also attending to M&M all day, until the Billands arrived.

At 1314 Team Billand found Kermit (R012) snoozin' on Kermit's Reef, on the west side of the Nimitz Jetty.

Dera called at 1623 advising of a report from divers who said they saw "N22" in Maunalua Bay. The problem is that ain't no such critter. ???
Irma 
 Kermit 
 R912 (sweet potato girlish figure) 
 Posse member Debbie !! Thank you!!!  
MM
 Maka'iwi
 Maka'iwi doing some crunches

No comments: