Sunday, February 26, 2012

2-26-2012 DB Dailies: Kaiwi@SB, Mojo@RI, M&M@CIP, Kermit@WP, Right Spot@TB


At 0633 I found Kaiwi (RK96) waiting for me , in her Naupaka bush, at Kaiwi Kove, Sandy Beach. She was still there when I departed at 1900. I, and the rest of the klan got good looks at all aspects of our girl, and thankfully, I could find no evidence of yesterday's dog encounter.

At 0733 I found Mojo (RI17), 100 ft left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. He remained all day.

Team Billand checked in at 0940 with the report of M&M (R020) at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

At 1018 they reported Kermit (R012), at Lifeguard Tower #1, right in the middle of the action at White Plains.

 
Dana checked in at 1642 with the report of Right Spot (R016) just hauled out to the hotel beach at Turtle Bay Hotel. She would depart at 1832.

Kaiwi back in the comforts of her naupaka home
 I am sure everyone was thrilled to see she is healthy and no bumps, bruises, or wounds from her canine encounter.
 Snoozing
 Kermit wondering where his true love might be? 
 Have you seen my Irma?
 IRRRRRR- MAAAAAAAAAA
 alone again
 M&M @ Campbells  -  does my butt look big?
 Okay then I'm hiding behind this sand dune.

3 comments:

Vera said...

Donna,
Love you humor, it is priceless. Thank you for starting my day with a good laugh!

Donna said...

Your very welcome Vera... I know there are times when I have to be serious... but what the heck, may as well have some fun. I am glad people are enjoying it... and not thinking what an idiot.... :-) then again it's my blog so... too bad if ya don't like it.

Vera said...

I am definitely enjoying it, and you have found the perfect balance between having fun and keeping it real!