Thursday, April 23, 2009

DB Post Thursday 4/23/2009

I believe the term is "close but no cigar" ! Kermit was at Rabbit Island for a while, but departed before the rescue team arrived. Bummer !!! Tomorrow is another day. Also at Rabbit Island were RIP and Kolohe.

Colleen Heyer called at 0815 to report Irma at Diamond Head, still in yesterday's location. An overnighter is a distinct possibility.

Team Billand called at 1210 to report Benny at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

When I got home tonight, I did laundry. I wondered what that Ka-Thunk...Ka-Thunk was in the dryer.......... There will be no photos tonight. My Nikon Cool Pix that I use with the scope is toast...........squeaky clean, but toast. I made a quicky trip to COSTCO and now have another little Nikon Cool Pix . Aloha, DB
Benny

1 comment:

Barbara said...

We shall continue our hunt for Kermit. With determination and hope, He will show up soon to be dehooked.Come on Kermit, lets cooperate here. We are all very concerned for your well fare. As for the camera incident, well, we all do these things and we get through them. He. He. It is pretty funny reading about it. I've washed my daughters pager. She still got it. No worries, ya got the new one. Good luck in finding Kermit. We can do this, yes we can. And thanks Rescue team, you folks are awesome.