Friday, April 24, 2009

DB Post Friday 4/24/2009

It was another day in the Kermit Quest, but the only critter I can say that I actually saw was RIP at Rabbit Island. He was the only resident today.

Thea Johanos (my Sensei...and keeper of the phone whilst Tracy is gone) called at 0900 to report Right Spot at Sunset Beach, and again at 1411 to report R5AY at Punaluu.

Team Billand reported R018 at Maili Point at 1118.

The odd wrinkle in my day came at 1153 with a call from Thea reporting an animal at Waimanalo Beach Park, near Nalu St. Kermit ??????....... off I went. I walked the beach from Waimanalo Beach Park to Kaiona Beach Park (near "Magnum's House") and found nothing. When I got back to Waimanalo Beach Park I had a conversation with Lifeguard , Kaeo, a long time acquaintence. He assured me that all times and sighting info were true, except that the incident had happen YESTERDAY !!!
My fat little fingers apparently hit the wrong keys and the dailies were sent ... ready or not. Here are the shots from today. Thank you Billands, and though there is only one RI shot.... my NEW Cool Pix works just fine. DB
R018
RIP

No comments: