Thursday, April 23, 2009

All Points Bulletin

Aloha Good People,
There is a very special seal out there that needs our help. Kermit (R012) has a hook in the left side of his mouth and the left side of his face is swollen. IF YOU SEE HIM PLEASE CONTACT; DAVID SCHOFIELD AT 721-5343 NOAA, or DB DUNLAP @ 375-5594.

All our seals are special, but ANYONE who knows DB knows there is a very special connection between them. I have passed the word onto some of the Kayak folks in Kailua to keep their eyes open for him. I hope we can get to Kermit quickly and I hope there are some plans in place to nurse him back to health.

DB - this is for you my friend, I can only imagine you are frantic.... my prayers and thoughts are with you and Kermit... I wish I could be out there with you at this time. I know Kermit a tough ole' guy, just like you.

No comments: