Thursday, April 2, 2009

DB Post Thursday 4/2/2009

Irma was my first find of the day. I found her doing 7 minute dives at Spitting Cave. I called Colleen immediately, to tell her she could take the day off at Diamond Head.

My first look at Rabbit Island had been a bust, but when I got back at 0935 I found Buster on the far left end of the island. He would turn out to be the only Rabbit Island resident today. I did a SW quadrant run and when I got back to Makai Research Pier at 1525 , Buster was still there, having moved approximately 1 body length.

Since Team Billand is off to Las Vegas for a week , groveling in all the debaucheries that Vegas affords, I decided to make a SW quadrant run. I checked everything from White Plains to Campbell Industrial Park, and found only Kermit , fronting the last cottage at the west end of the White Plains beach, at 1326. Aloha, DB

Irma
Kermit
Kermit

No comments: