Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 4/15/2009

My day began by finding R301 and Buster close together at the right end of the beach on Rabbit Island at 0641. They would still be there on my 2nd look at 0900, but were gone when I got back from my travels at 1300.

I got to Spitting Cave at 0727, and at 0734 RIP popped up, doing 8 minute dives .

Since I was still in Irma Quest mode, I was looking at every nook and cranny, and lo and behold when I got to the very end of the Kokee Flat, I found Irma at "Irma's Grotto". She was staying neutral in her favorite tide pool.

After a 0900 Rabbit Island check, I continued on to the SW quadrant. All spots were a bust until I got to the Nimitz Beach jetty at 1100. I found Kermit on "Kermit's Reef" 150 ft or so to the west of the jetty.

Also from the Nimitz jetty I could see another animal approximately 1/2 mile or so further west (my hips and feet said more like 10 miles... where the heck is a Bloy when ya' need one ?). When I finally got there I found that it was M&M. She was definitely lookin' "Fat Chickish". Aloha, DB
Irma (looking shapely)
Kermit





M&M
R301 & Buster

No comments: