Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DB Post Tuesday December 30th

I couldn't find a critter until 1215 when I got back to Makai Pier. I found Mojo lying at the left end of the beach on Rabbit Island, and oriented so as to give a a perfect look at his all important natural bleach spot on the top, left side of his head. He usually makes me wait all day. That was to be my one and only find for the day.

The Billands called at 0930 with the report of Kermit at White Plains, fronting cottage #1706, and then called again at 1024 to say that Irma was just hauling out on the Honolulu side of the White Plains , left end perimeter fence. One last Billand call came at 1510 with the report of 2AW, once again at Kahe Power Plant (Tracks). He had been there yesterday also, as reported by the Manley posse. Aloha, DB









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mahalo Nui Loa to Donna, DB, and all the posse members for their daily updates and pictures of the seals. MonkSealMania is the highlight of my daily web surfing.