Sunday, December 21, 2008

DB Post Saturday December 20th

RIP,RB08,Buster&Kolohe@RI, Kermit@SB, Irma@WP, Ewa Girl@CIP, 12-20-08
On my 2nd check of Crappy Cove, at Sandy Beach, I found Kermit up near the Naupaka. He moved down to cool off mid afternoon, and has been there all day.

The Rabbit Island cast proved interesting. On my first check at 0900 I found RIP at the left end of the beach, and at 0908 I became aware that there might be somebody behind him. When the animal became alittle more visible I thought it was probably Sadie, but nope... when she galumphed down to the water line later in the afternoon the totally unique "RBOB Scoot" was readily apparent. I last saw her on 11-27. By way of negative proof , I did not see the markers that I've begun to notice on Sadie, so I'm feeling secure with the RB08 ID.

When I got back to the pier at 1237 after a Kermit check, I found that the cast had increased. Buster was now along side RB08, and way down at the right end of the beach, all alone, up in the Morning Glory right of the 3BS was Kolohe, with his transmitter clearly visible right off the bat.

I checked Kermit at 1717 and he had moved back up to the Naupaka. I think the boy is gonna' overnight.............again ! Aloha, DB

Team Billand came through with an Irma sighting at White Plains at 0921, and Ewa Girl at the palm grove at Campbell Industrial Park, at 1328.














No comments: