Sunday, December 14, 2008

DB Post Sunday December 14th

Sadie,R301&Kolohe@RI, Kermit@SB, Irma@WP, 12-14-08
I found Sadie waiting for me, tucked into the base of the cliff at the left end of Rabbit Island at 0730. She would galumph down to the water line at mid day, and remain there the rest of the day. When I got back to the pier at 1130 I found that R301 had joined the cast at the right end of the beach at 3BS. At 1156 Kolohe hauled out at the far right end of the beach. All would remain there until my departure from the pier at 1445 due to rain.

On my 2nd check of Sandy Beach, at 0812, I found Kermit just hauling out to "Crappy Cove" again. Once again he galumphed up to the Naupaka and settled down. At 1130 Alissa (Li'l Moose) Boehm called to report that Kermit had moved down to near the water line, and was outside his cordon. I arrived at 1156 and we readjusted his cordon. He was still there on my 1530 check. I'll go back at dusk to see what his plan might be. His D#13 molt is 99 %.

Team Billand reported Irma at WP today. Aloha, DB


No comments: