Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dana finds animal Makua Beach

Okay..............In my humble opinion, I'll bet the Wife and Cats, annnnnnnnd 2 bucks on R2AW. Note the large scar across the posterior dorsal. The Billands and I documented his molt at Tracks, and it looks like he is movin' west. Thank you Dana ! Aloha, DB---

Here are the pics. Sorry the ID is so difficult. As I said I could see a 2 and what might have been a B,R,5, or A on a portion of the second digit. All covered with sand and difficult to get very close by in order to see without disturbance, or rather further disturbance on my part.

The animal also stayed on it's belly the whole time, so could not even get a look at the "parts".

Located on the Yokahama side of Makua Beach. Quite a few fishermen, but they all seemed respectful and smiled and walked around the seal for the most part.

The seal was located to the right hand side of the Heiau.

Aloha,Dana





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice place. beautiful photos.

http://www.thedynamicnature.com