Thursday, December 4, 2008

Very Late DB Post November 3rd (Wed)

(although DB mentions being late... the reason for the very very late is totally my fault... I still dealing with internet issues and fell into a deep sleep very early last evening.... sorry to disappoint the morning update.)
I'm late with the dailies, sorry folks ! The Rabbit Island cast, gave me fits today. Kolohe was there and easily confirmed. The problem came with the 2 Unknown, red tagged males, lying close together at 3BS. I'm reasonably certain that one was Buster, and the other a probable Benny, which is significant because he departed White Plains at 1100, and I found him (if it was him) at Rabbit Island at 0950. The possible Benny had a short , stocky build, a single red tag on the left flipper only, and heavy algae build up. Unfortunately, I could never get a look at his face, for the required L&R facial scars. My problem was that I had to depart the pier at 1200 for an afternoon commitment, and both the U/Ms hurriedly entered the water in response to the arrival of an U/U that I never got a look at, and all three where still in the water when I had to depart. Hopefully tomorrow will provide the answers.

Barbara Billand reported 2AW at Kahe, and Kermit continuing his molt at White Plains. Aloha, DB

No comments: