Thursday, December 25, 2008

DB Post Thursday December 25th


Buster,Sadie&R301@RI, Kermit@SB, 12-25-08
I hope the whole Posse had a fun Christmas Day !! I found Kermit waiting for at Crappy Cove, Sandy Beach at 0604. He had been there when I left him at 1830 last night, and by his trail to the new location, I'd say that he probably overnighted again. Today's starting location was high on the beach, and directly in line with the main pathway to the beach, so everybody driving by was sure to see him. He would move down to the water line at 1000, and was still there on my 1500 check. I will , of course, recheck at dusk. He got LOTS of shots today, and I'll bet they will all be labeled "Christmas Seal".

My first look at Rabbit Island was a bust, but when I got back to the pier I found Buster at the left end, and Sadie and R301, close together fronting 3BS. They all remained there all day.

The Billands were out there in the sand this morning, but didn't find anybody






No comments: