Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-11 Irma and PO4 Day 3

Aloha good people!
For all the volunteers and visitors that were out at the site today looking after Irma and pup, Thank you.... We certainly have some impressive cameras out there...  It's easier for me to just post the days worth of photos from the day.... I know Lesley, Team Billand, Vera and I have pictures from today.... if any others arrive I will add them in.
Day Break with Auntie Lesley 
Afternoon with Rob and Barb Billand
Late morning with Vera and family 





 Late Afternoon with me... auntie donna and all the other volunteers
 Mommmm What are you doing?  Where you going?
 Something caught their attention

 okay ready
 oh no here we go again... really mom?
 much better
 Tammy, Diane + Gabby, Robert and Barbara, Lauray, Mrs. Whisperer, Frank and me. In addition some whale watcher posse folks... (so sorry forgot their names).... and Ian and Kerry who witnessed the birth on Thurday.
 Oh yes this is a cat on a leash... and a very well behaved one at that... if I could have run fast enough i would have catnapped her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this pup is a boy you should call it stretch, because the seals neck is so long...I never seen such a long neck...What's the Hawaiian word for Stretch???