Thursday, May 3, 2012

Missing Blog Lady

Aloha good people


I apologize for missing last nights update.... I had some computer and eyelid problems. Seems I need a new power cord for my computer (don't know how that wears out).... and my eyelids went on strike and closed up for the night before I could get everything loaded.


As many of you already know I am opening a small general store in Kailua called the Lanikai General Store... and I have been working 13 hour days, painting lifting nailing and gather information for several months now... I am hoping to open on June 1st and promise once I do open I will be able to focus on more than one thing.


I appreciate your patience.... and if you notice the blog not quite up to par, please let me know.... I don't mind.
da blog lady - donna

1 comment:

Diga said...

I don't know where you get the energy to do it all. Wishing you the best... Diane