Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-11 DB Dailies

At 0759 I found Irma (R010) waiting for me at Irma's Grotto, at the end of the Kokee Flats, Portlock. As a side note, my Spitting Cave posse member, Susan, called yesterday to say that she had just gotten a millisecond look at hind flippers diving at SC yesterday. I joined her, but we never saw anything. When I'd done my Kokee check yesterday at 0830 I had found nobody. In speaking with my Kokee posse member this morning, she advised that Irma had arrived at around 1030 yesterday, which was after my check, and just shortly after Susan's sighting yesterday.

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island, at 0831 I found Kolohe (RW22) at 3BS. He would be the one and only RI resident today.

Dera called at 1058 with the report of RI37 , 200 yds east of Laniakea.
At 1103 Dera reported an animal fronting the trailers, at Turtle Bay Hotel. Dana checked in at 1503 to confirm the Right Spot (R016) ID.

Dera reported an animal near the Polo Field in Mokuleia at 1336. Dana would confirm the KC (RK28) ID at 1503. Thank you to Paul, Judy and Bonnie for being there.

Dana reported an animal at Pahipahialua St. , Kawela Bay, at 1503. She would confirm the R5AY ID at 1610 .  Dana emailed: Jeannie M. just called to say that Honey Girl is still in her spot at 7:40PM. She will check again in the AM to see if she overnighted.



 Irma,-Irma-Irma, this is not a flattering position.
 Kolohe and all the birds 
 KC looking quite full figured.

No comments: