Monday, April 4, 2011

4-4-11 DB Dailies

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island at 0915, I found Kolohe (RW22) snoozin' on the water front rocks, 50 ft left of Seal Rock Inlet. He would remain there all day.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1315 I found that RM38 had joined the scene, newly hauled out fronting 1BS. He too remained the rest of the day.

A White Plains lifeguard called at 1007 to report an animal just hauling
out to the east end perimeter fence. Without Team Billand I contacted Dana, at 1010. She happened to be checking the SW Quadrant, and she responded immediately, confirming Kermit at 1032.

In the "Yesterday's News" department, I'm including shots of Irma at Irma's Grotto, Portlock, from yesterday (4-3-11). I was so intent in getting the ID on BG last night, that I completely forgot to download the Irma shots.


 Irma @ her Grotto 
 Kermit @ White Plains

No comments: