Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Supporting my monk seal habit

Aloha Good People! 
Well I had the pleasure of serving Rob and Barb Billand today while I was busy  working at my brother's pizzeria.  I spoke to Barb earlier in the day and told them if they were in the neighborhood to come by for lunch and sure enough they did, of course with camera in hand. So blogsville this is me making that big pizza pie....  So when I am not selling real estate (which has been slow) I am working with the family.
Any time you want a good home made pizza pie, come by and visit at Bob's Pizzeria in Kailua.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It was an ONOLICIOUS PIZZA, thanks Donna, Da BLog Ladie, Realtor, Chesters Momma!!! And to all you other SEALINS, GO TO BOB'S PIZZARIA in KAILUA...SO ONO!!! Nice little, cozy spot to sit and just relax with a pizza and a friend. Highly recommended from us old guys, who LOVES PIZZA!!! You are multitasked, hard working and you are appreciated. OH...the LOGO on the sign for the business??? The character looks just like BOB!!

Karen said...

I agree! Best pizza on da island and a great seal-momma!