Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10 DB Dailies

The Rabbit Island cast for today began with Mojo, left of 1BS and Kolohe, at 3BS, on my 0640 check. Buster would haul out to the far left end at1124. All would remain there all day.

On my 0749 , Spitting Cave journey I found Duke doing 6 minute dives. His new N18 bleach was more than clearly visible.

I put in many a mile on today's Irma Quest, covering the SE quadrant numerous times. Finally, while standing on the AD's Wall, at 1253, I
 looked down the Irma's beach front and spied an slightly rounder, slightly larger rock than the rest of the large, round rocks. When I parked at the Kealahou traffic light I found Irma, and cordoned her off. Irma remained as I picked up the rope, and left the signs in place at 1830.

Team Billand is (are) back !!! They called with the report of Kermit at White Plains at 0857.  Welcome Home Team Billand, Welcome Home!

Dana Jones checked in at 1643 to advise she was with an animal at Makaha. Photos showed that the critter was Benny.
Duke 
Buster
 Irma

No comments: