Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/2010 DB Dailies

I found Right Spot waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach at 0617. I got her cordoned off, and she has remained there all day. Right Spot departed at 1811 of her own volition.

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0710, I found what would prove to be Sam, 60 ft right of 3BS. He would remain all day, and had the place all to himself.

Team Billand found Irma at White Plains at 0724. Witnesses said that Benny had been there earlier, but had departed at 0630. Benny would reappear at 0915, hauling out first near the east end fence, and then relocating to Tower#1, at 0947.

Dana called at 1815 with a Hotline call about an animal in the SE quadrant. By the time I made contact with the caller and established that she had see an animal in the Alan Davis (AD's) estuary area, it was too dark to do anything. I'll be on it in the morning.
Irma
Right Spot
Sam 

No comments: