Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/16/2010 DB Dailies

On my 0615 check of Hanauma Bay, I found that Irma was gone. I picked up the equipment, and continued the adventure.

When I got to Irma's at 0725 I found Irma on the beach, in line with the Kealahou traffic light. I'm certain that she had been there on my 0554 and I just missed her in the dark. There were two fresh wallows higher than the location at which I found her and she was completely dry, so she had been there for a while. I cordoned her off, and she has remained all day. Lesley called at 1624 to say that she had stopped off to see Irma, but she was gone. I went and picked up the stuff at 1630, and was rewarded for my efforts by Lesley giving me "a little gift" from Irma, in a baggie.

At 0753 I found what would prove to be Mojo on the water front rocks at Rocky Right Beach at the right end of Rabbit Island. It would take until 1212 to actually make the ID. He was the only RI resident today.

Team Billand reported Kermit at the Nimitz cottages, fronting #1776.

Responding to a call from posse member, Clay, they found T21M at Iroquois Point at 1056.

Dera called at 1315 to advise of the report of an animal at Malaekahana that sure sounded like KC. Posse member Lesley confirmed the KC ID at 1436. Lesley had done Turtle Bay duty today, and reported zero critters at the TB / Kahuku beaches.

 Mojo
 KC courtesy of Auntie Lesley

No comments: