Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/2010 DB Dailies

She had not been there on on 0606 check, but upon my return to Irma's at 0648, I found Irma, once again in line with the Kealahou traffic light. I cordoned her off, and she has remained all day. Irma remained at IR as I picked up the rope and left the signs at 1840.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0713 I found Buster just hauling out on Rabbit Island near 3BS. I also saw what would prove to be Sadie snoozin' up in the grass, 80 ft right of 3BS. When I got back to Makai Pier at 0915 Buster and Sadie were together near the water line, 60 ft right of 3BS, where the spent the rest of the day. There was minimal interaction, all nuisance nuzzling from Buster.

At 1129 RIP hauled out to 3BS. He moved up and to the right, coming to a halt 40 ft left of the other two, where he spent the rest of the day.

An email from Dana Jones last night reported a call about an animal in Nanakuli, at 2115. At first light Dana reported that the animal was Benny, and that around 0700ish he entered the water due to a few too many adoring fans. Nothing more was heard from Benny today.

At 0904 Team Billand called to say that posse member Clay Gates had reported Rocky at Iroquois Pt, She would depart at 1121.

The Billands found Kermit at Maili Pt at 1500.

Irma
RIP, Buster and Sadie 
 Benny

No comments: