Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/7/2010 Auntie Lesley North Shore Report

Hello to all,

Just got back from spending the wkd out @ Kawela and didn't make it on time for the dailies...
This morning I walked till TB with a friend and we found Right Spot @ her right spot favorite place. She turned around twice I wasn't fast enough to get the shots of her bleach marks.

You may notice the "fresh" foot prints all around her. When we arrived there was a group of 5 Russians on top of her - inside the roped area that was a big area and high on the beach. I called them and did some PR in a mix of French & English. They were going to touch her, take pics and were very happy that I got their attention BEFORE anything bad happened.

It was visible that she came in with the high tide cause of her several "bed" marks and the trail down to cool off.  She had her face washed by the stronger waves. When I called DB she was probably getting ready to go back into the water.

We didn't make it to the point, so I didn't see if Ua'Malie was around. They were LOTS of people on the beach today all the way to Kahuku Pt.

Aloha,
Lesley
Right Spot
footprints left by some people

No comments: