Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/2010 DB Dailies

It took all day to actually sort out who the cast actually was at Rabbit Island, but it turned out to be Buster and RIP near Seal Rock Inlet and the right end of the beach, and even further to the right, Kolohe, at Rocky Right Beach. All would remain there all day. Buster and RIP has some minimal interaction, but both spent the day snoozin' in close proximity.

Though I had done multiple Irma/Right Spot checks through the morning, with no luck, when my substantial butt hit the chair at Makai
Pier at 0945, and I did a quick scope look at Kaupo Beach Park, lo and behold therrrrrrre was an animal on the off shore rocks. When I arrived at 0954 I found Right Spot. out on the off shore rocks. I elected to do nothing, since signs and rope would only draw attention to her. I kept track of her from Makai Pier, and did two trips to KBP during the day. She was still there as of 1600. Very few people where aware of her presence and nobody went out to investigate. On my 1740 check, Right Spot was gone. New posse member, Mike and family helped in establishing her window of departure as between 1600 and 1700.

Team Billand reported Benny at White Plains at 0840.
Lesley checked in at 1326 to certify Turtle Bay, Kahuku Point Monk Seal free

Buster and RIP
Kolohe
Right Spot
Benny

No comments: