Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/2010 DB Dailies

She was not there on my 1st look, but when I got back to Irma's at 0642, there was Irma waiting for me.  I cordoned her off and she has remained there the rest of the day.

My first Rabbit Island look had been a bust, however when I got back to Makai Pier at 0910 I found Duke tucked into the base of the cliff at the right end of Middle Cliff. He would later move down to cool off, and remained there the rest of the day. He had RI all to himself today.

At 0928 Team Billand reported Benny, just hauling out at Maili Point. At 0956 they called to say that RO28, the Kauai female previously seen at KP had hauled out approximately 100 yds away from Benny. Her new CC scar , while still gross, is beginning to heal.

At 1115 Team Billand found Kermit at Kermit's Reef , on the west side of the Nimitz jetty.

Team Billand called again at 1335 with news that their posse member Clay had reported T21M at IRQ.

Dana called at 1153 with the report of a red tagged animal at Hauula that was just being cordoned off. Though a probable R5AY, am awaiting confirmation on tags or photo evidence.

From the Yesterday's News department, I got shots from Kelly Evans of yesterday's Right Spot sighting at her favorite spot mid way between the TB hotel and the Keiki Pool. The N6 bleach and her notched RHF are clearly visible. Thank You Kelly.

Same department, Toni Russ sent a YouTube piece showing a definite Rocky as yesterday's mystery animal in Ewa Beach. Thank You Toni.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XLj8L4H35M

Diane Gabriel did the Ka'ena Point trek today, and brought back proof of Ka'ena and Kerby at the end of the world.



 Irma
 Right Spot
 Ka'ena
 U/U  unidentified/unknown  Kerby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The animal identified as "unidentified/unknown" is Kerby W08/09. DB

Donna said...

Did I get it wrong when I posted? Or were you able to determine his ID later?

Anonymous said...

Nope...I wrote in the text that the KP cast was da' K's