Monday, September 23, 2013

9-23-2013 DB's Dailies: Kea@SB&AD, Duke&Aukai@RI, Buster@Eternity Beach, Makaiwi@KoOlina, Pohaku@Nanakuli, Luana@Mokuleia

Though on it early as usual, it would be 0728 before I encountered Kea (RN46) at Crappy Cove, Sandy Beach. He was foraging in the shallows, amongst the many rocks. I began to move out at about the time a squall came through and I lost him. I got a couple of glimpses of him well off shore to the east of Crappy Cove, but then lost him. It would be 1051 before we met again. I was coming back from a trudge to the estuary at AD when I spied him just beginning to haul out, 125 yds east the AD wall. I did an SPZ. He would enter the water at 1707, and I lost him in the surf line at 1813.
 
Just as I was doing the SPZ Tati called with the report of an animal at Eternity Beach, at 1051. When I arrived at 1120 I found Buster (RV08) surrounded by the adoring hordes. He was gone before I could get down there.
 
At 1005 I found Duke (RA12) & Aukai (RL12) together fronting 1BS on Rabbit Island.
 
Team Billand called at 0840 with the report of Makaiwi (R4DF) at KoOlina.
 
At 1136 the found Pohaku (RO28) at Depots, Nanakuli.
 

Tracy called at 1423 to advise that Luana has been tagged. She is now officially RN58/59.

Buster at Eternity Beach with some real winners!
 Okay... here I go!...*** rant on*** Sooo this IDIOT feels the need to be all manly next to a wild animal.... Buster what the heck is the matter with you... rear up and bite this @^##$^^ in the ass and show him who's da man!  AND..... with all those people down there NO ONE... not ONE person could tell this dude to get the away from the seal..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH drives me nutz... I love so many people in my life but over all I think humans suck! **** rant off *** I apologize if I offended anyone. :-)
 sweet sweet Kea.. you make me feel so much better
 Maka'iwi
 Pohaku

No comments: