Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11-2013 DB's Dailies:

My Kea shift began at 0545, and when relieved by Karen Rohter at 1000 , I had not seen Kea. I had done 3 round trips to the estuary as well as a check of Irma’s, Crappy Cove, and Sandy Beach, all for naught. Thankfully, Karen called at 1047. "I found him !" Though he had not been there on my checks, on Karen’s check at she found Kea (RN46) at the estuary. I got back over there at 1140 and put up some signs and rope, but there shouldn’t be a whole lot of activity at that location.  Marilyn checked at 1830 and he was gone. On the way back she found him in the water at the 200 yd flats at 1849.
 
At 0924 the Billands advised of an UU at Secrets. It would prove to be Benny (RE74). He departed at 1617.
 
At 1016 I found Buster (RV08) at the east end of Sandy Beach. I cordoned him off. He departed at 1830.
 
Dera called at 1014 with the report of Right Spot at Sunset Beach today, and advised of an U/U reported at TB yesterday.
 
Both Colleen and posse member Christian reported Rocky (RH58) at Diamond Head today. Colleen advises that this is D#2 of Rocky’s molt.
 
At 1431 Team Billand reported Kerby (RW08) at the 20 minute mark on the Waianae side , Ka’ena Pt trail.
 
At 1544 Team Billand found RL42 at Makua Cliffs.
 

In the Yesterday's News department , Vera sent Nihoa & Luana shots.

Kea - gave papa db a heart attack today.
yesterday's news R912 Nihoa and Luana
 there it is the tail that can't stay down 
Rocky at Diamond head... starting her molt
 Kerby at Ka'ena Point
 RL42 at Makua Cliffs

No comments: