Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3-25-2013 DB's Dailies: Sadie&Pup(D#12),Kolohe&Buster@RI, R018@Maili, RIP,M&M@WP, Kermit@CIP


At 0704, I found Kolohe (RW22) on the water front Rocks of Rocky Right Beach, Rabbit Island. He would relocate to 1BS at 1252 and remained there the rest of the day.

At 0711 I found Sadie & Pup (D#12) (RB12) up in the Morning Glory, 30 ft left of 1BS, They would later move down to the water line at the Waimanalo end of the beach, and remained there all day. I observed 2 shallow water swim sessions, and 4 feeds, along with lots of snoozin' in between.

On one of many pans at 1244 I found Buster (RV08) out amongst the rocks mid way to the rabbit's nose , in the no man's land of the right end of RI. I'd found him there a few days ago also. He would remain there the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at 0839 with the report of R018 at Maili.

At 0952 the Billands found RIP (RR70), fronting #1706, White Plains.

At 1137 Team Billand found Kermit (R012) at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

At 1324 they reported the arrival of M&M (R020) to join RIP at #1706 , WP.

The Billands found another net today, and DOCARE personnel came and picked it up.

Lastly, 64th Barbara !!! Happy Birthday wishing you the very best!

 another net...  sickening 
 yeah!  DLNR arrived ! Hope they can follow up with this one
 RIP and MM
 These two been inseparably for weeks ! 
 Rip... silly boy!
 Happy Birthday Barb.... for your first 64th Birthday :-)
 Kermit
 R018
 A new booboo ... hmm start of a cookie cutter ?
 just snoozing !

4 comments:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Barb! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day :)

ALICE

barbara said...

Thanks, in fact, the day went smoothly and a net was picked up by DNLR officers...and....I had a very nice dinner with my family at OUTBACK.

YES...the day was perfect!

Diga said...

Happy Birthday Dear Barbara!! Thank you for all you do. Hope you have a peaceful day. Love, Diane

barbara said...

Hey D, I am grateful for your birthday wishes...Thanks.

You know what, I keep thinking of the day you and Karen saw the birthing of R5AY. An amazing event that must have been. I wish we had been there to see that. Yep..that was a gift from...Heaven. And I think about that day and how you both must have felt...the video was awesome, chicken skin stuff.

And now the sad thing, you needed to monitor poor I37 IPO, who lost yet another pup..I wished she had a better time at keeping those pups, she lost FOUR. FOUR!!!

I met her a while ago, down at Tracks, I thought she was a magnificent beauty of a seal. Her face just so pretty. So I grew to love her very much, seeing her not having a pup live, just so sad.

Maybe the injury she got back when we spotted her one day at Maili, years ago, I wonder if that injury is preventing her from having a pup...LIVE. I dont know...and it seems she gives birth when the waves are so big...the pups get washed away.

Any ways, thanks for your wishes...it was a perfect 64th.