Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/2010 DB Dailies

The first order of business, at 0600 was to make a Waikiki run to pick up some stuff that Karen couldn't deal with last night, when Makaiwi left at approximately 1930. I found nobody in the Queen's area. On the way back to the civilization of "the burbs", I did a Diamond Head check and found nobody.

At 0720, from the Makapuu Overview I found Kolohe at the right end of the Middle Cliff area. He would remain there all day.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0740 I found Duke up in the grass at the right end of the beach at Seal Rock Inlet (SRI). He too would remain there the rest of the day .

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0930 I found that RIP and Sam had joined the cast at the left end of the beach. They too would remain there the rest of the day.

There were no other calls.

This was D#36 for R5AY & Pup. My pal (and computer savior) John Johnson sent killer photos from Turtle Bay today. Thank You...............very much !
Kolohe
Sam and RIP
R5AY and an unbelievable porky pup

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What precious shots to view. I wish we were there to see this too . I love that mouth shot and the one with Mom and Pup face to face...dont you wonder what a mom is telling her gigantic pup?? Is she saying..."I love you sweetheart..and soon you have to grow up and be on your own. I have to leave you, you need to fend for yourself. Remember honey, you'll always be in my thoughts, you'll always be in my prayers for a safe LONG life. I will miss you...but..I'll be seeing you around, just you need to be strong and smart...stay away from humans, hooks, nets, and those dogs who will sniff you out. If you go to R.I. you'll be safe with the seal whisperer...now get your but out there kid, swim free, eat healthy..I'll never forget you baby...I love you!" Oh sorry I cant tell you who your father is..got to ask Jen Shoultz". Bah!!!!!

Barbara said...

Opps! Forgot to comment on the shot of Kolohe, I see he was playing with a coconut...ah da cute!!!