Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/1/2010 DB Dailies

It was an off and on, rainy , windy day at Makai Pier, so observations, and photos were difficult. My first find was Kolohe at the right end at 0620. At 0850 I found what I thought was Kermit on the far left end, but alas, after a day of waiting to see the hind flippers, it turned out to be RIP. The cast was rounded out by Buster & Sam, who had a couple of swim/ play sessions, but Buster would ultimately haul out to join Kolohe, and Sam moved up into the Morning Glory at 1BS.

Colleen reported "her seal" , Rocky, at Diamond Head at 0930. She would be gone on Colleen's 1330 check.

Marilyn (Mrs. Whisperer) did the KP trek today, as did Team Kenyon. Both reported Ka'ena, T15M, M&M, 4DJ, Kiko and CeeCee at the end of the world.
This was D#33 for R5AY & Pup at Turtle Bay.

A DOCARE Incident began at 1513 with the arrival of 3 bad guys to 3BS on RI. They explored only as far as 2BS, and did not see any of the critters. They departed at 1533. Of course I made the DOCARE call, and found that the two responders available were both way to far away to arrive in time to bust the guys. I got the license number of their vehicle and DOCARE says there will be a follow up. I wish I could tell you that I have faith in that, but I have ZERO faith in that outcome.
RIP
Sam
Dirt Bags

No comments: