Sunday, August 15, 2010

8/15/2010 DB Dailies

The Rabbit Island day began at 0630 with Kolohe in his usual spot, of late, at the right end of the Middle Cliff, and Sam just moving down through the Morning Glory 40 ft left of 1BS , at the left end of the beach. He would enter the water at 0643.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0820, I found that yesterday's U/F had joined the cast at the left end of the beach. She would remain there all day. Shooting conditions were horrendously poor, however I was able to see a couple of minor markers, that along with the algae build up still allows me to keep my dollar on the possibility of this being RB16, however, I must stay with the U/F at this point.

At 0942 Sam and Duke hauled out to join the U/F, and at 1008 Kolohe joined the gang. He and Sam began playing on the beach and that continued into a swim/play session that ranged as far as Seal Rock Inlet at the right end of the beach, and lasted from 1019 until 1326, when Kolohe hauled out by himself at 3BS. I did not see Sam again today.

Team Billand reported Rocky at "Kermit's Reef" on the west side of the Nimitz jetty at 0759.

This was D#47 for R5Y & Pup at Turtle Bay.
Kolohe, Sam, Duke and UF
funny that Kolohe is the eldest in this little group.
Rocky

No comments: