Wednesday, September 16, 2009

KP2 GOES NATIONAL - Clip from CBS News

`Aloha Good People!
Our beloved KP2 has made the big time CBS news and here's the clip. I would like to say this... for all the people and volunteers in Molokai, I know the thought of his leaving is hard but remember we need to do what is best for him and the species... Also just know you have all been touched deeply by a very special spirited animal. Many of us on Oahu looked after him and became very attached ( okay I admit it I AM SOOOO jealous I would love to be in the water with him) but he has given us all a gift... brought us together, brought attention to the Hawaiian Monk Seal on a national level. How lucky are we to say we had this wonderful encounter.
~donna~

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/15/eveningnews/main5313974.shtml?tag=broadcast

No comments: