Monday, August 10, 2009

DB Late Entry

After I picked up the Right Spot stuff at Sandy Beach I thought my day was over. Wrong......again ! Tracy called at 1800 with the report of two tagged animals at Kaupo Beach Park, which is across from the back entrance to Sea Life Park. They were near the Makapuu end Pump Station. When I arrived at 1814 I immediately recognized Ewa Girl, but it took more time to ID the small male beside her. Lo and Behold when I finally saw his tag (V08) I was stoked. It was Buster, who is Ewa Girl's 4 yr. old son, born at Rabbit Island on 5-6-05.

This was a special moment for me since this marks the very first time that Buster and I have been "up close and personal" since the day he was tagged, and I shot baby pictures of him. I've seen him regularly at both Rabbit Island and a Spitting Cave, but this was our first close encounter since he was a weaner. It was an especially warm & fuzzy moment.

No comments: