Thursday, May 8, 2014

5-7-2014 DB's Dailies: Sadie&Pup,U/F, U/M@RI, Kaiwi@CW, Buster@WP, Benny@Maili

At 0637 I found Sadie&Pup (RB12)(D#34) at the far left end of the beach on Rabbit Island. I would observe 2 swims and 3 feeds, along with lots of snoozin’ . Since they were hiding amongst the rocks at that end it was difficult to get a good look at the kid.
 
At 0652 I found an U/F at 2BS. She was totally visible all day, but just never moved enough to give me any kind of clues.
At 0901 I found an U/M on the water front rocks at Rocky Right Beach. He was good enough to allow me to see his male belly, before moving back down behind the water front rocks and becoming nearly invisible for the rest of the day.
 
At 1205 Gayle called with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at China Walls. I confirmed the Kaiwi ID at 1304. The waves were crankin’ at CW so looking around the corner was a life threatening challenge.
 
At 0632 Team Billand reported Buster (RV08) cruisin’ the beach front at White Plains. He would haul out fronting Tower#2 at 0702. Diane T reported that he was back in the water at 1222 and once again was cruisin’ for chicks. He headed west but would return for a quick haul out before reentering the water again at 1336, heading toward the east.
 
Team Billand called at 0900 with a report of and animal at the Maili Cove Condos. Debbie responded and reported Benny at 1042. The Billands confirmed the Benny (RE74) ID at 1232.
 

Another day.... another birthday. Today Duke (RA12) becomes a man. He turns 5 years old today. Happy Birthday to my #5 son !!!

 U/F who is this lady?
 U/M and not to be out done we have a secret dude too
 Kaiwi 
 Benny at Maili
 Buster... excuse me... hello excuse me... have you seen any hot chicks around?
 HELLO...  I am looking for the women!
 geeshe where are all the ladies
 come back ... hey you  have you seen any chicks?... I mean seals... 

No comments: