Friday, May 23, 2014

5-22-2014 Delayed News Pohaku and her Pup

Aloha Good People

I apologize because these photos should have been posted yesterday... I am not sure what I did they were all ready to go just didn't show up on the blog... Thank you to DB for bringing it to my attention... Either my computer is playing tricks on me or I am way too tired.  Both are probably true.

Our beloved Pohaku RO28 and her little baby!  Oh and that would be RW02 hanging around Momma and pup. He followed her from Oahu to Kauai.

Pohaku, Pup and RW02
 Look at this BABY!
 I can hear you awwwwwwww
 okay RW02 you get an awwww too! 
 Thank you VAL!!!!!

2 comments:

madhatter said...

Does that mean RW 02 is the daddy? He was her body guard or monk seal guard to get her safely to Kauai.

Unknown said...

We watched her mate or trying to last year at Paradise Cove twice, with RIP and Benny. It was amazing.....I called it..... I am glad she is doing well