Friday, January 3, 2014

A PLEA FOR HELP!

Aloha Good People

An email went out earlier this evening for volunteers to assist with monitoring seals on the West Side....
Many of you know through the blog Team Billand.... to put it plain and simple they work their coolies off looking after these seals... THEY NEED HELP! THE SEALS NEED MONITORING!

If you are a volunteer please contact Dana Jones Response Coordinator at Monk Seal Foundation 808-234-7325. 
If you are INTERESTED in becoming a volunteer NOW IS THE TIME... please call Dana and she will follow up with some training and get you ready.

Thank you....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I were there's I would be put helping.I am so sorry I can't be there. I hope some people step up to help. These seals NEC help and the public needs to be educated. Good luck guys!