Saturday, June 29, 2013

6-29-2013 DB's Dailies: Kainoa @ RI, Kaiwi @ SC, Ka'ena,Kerby&RK36@KP, Pohaku&Benny@Keaau's, M&M @ WP

My first pass through the SE quadrant was zero, but as I was checking Sandy Beach from the Blowhole Lookout at 0834 I found what would prove to be Buster (RV08) just hauling out from the tide pools at the far east end of SB. Well off the main beach. I cordoned him off and he has remained the rest of the day.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0943 for my 2nd look at Rabbit Island I found Kainoa (RN04), fronting 3BS. He would remain there the rest of the day, and he was once again, the only RI resident today.
 
Posse member Alice2 called at 1224 with the report of an animal at Spitting Cave. When I arrived at 1240 I found Kaiwi (RK96) doing 7-9 minute dives.
 
Dana called at 0627 with the report of an animal at Lifeguard stand 2E in Waikiki. Colleen checked in at 0742 to confirm the Irma (R010) ID. She called again at 0747 to report that Irma had departed, headed east. Tomorrow ????? (OIK)
 
Marilyn did the Ka’ena Point trek today, and as she headed out the west side she called at 0751 to report Pohaku (RO28) and Benny (RE74) together at Keaau’s Bridge .
 
When Marilyn got to the end of the world she reported RK36 at the Main Pool, and Ka’ena (RO40) & Kerby (RW08) at Ka’ena’s Pool at Ka’ena Point.
 
On her way home she advised that Pohaku & Benny were still there at 1300. On the Billands check at 1437 they were gone. Witnesses advised that they were run off my idiots.
 
At 0811 Team Billand reported M&M (R020) fronting #1760, White Plains. She would depart at 1600.
 

Last but not least, a Happy 3rd Birthday to Ua Malie!!!!

 Buster 
 
 MM
 Happy 3rd B Day Ua'Maile
 Benny
 Pohaku
 Benny and Pohaku
 RK36
 Ka'ena
Kerby

No comments: