Sunday, June 30, 2013

6-30-2013 DB's Dailies: Kainoa@RI, Kaiwi@BF, M&M@KCG, Ka'ena&RK36@KP

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island at 0925, I found Kainoa (N04) fronting 2BS. He would remain the rest of the day, and once again was the only RI resident . Despite lots of lookin’ he was my only SE quadrant find.
 
At 1410 I found Kaiwi snoozin’ at Buster Flats, Lanai Lookout.
 
At 0826 Kimo checked in from the end of the world with the report of Ka’ena (RO40) at the runway, Ka’ena Point. On his way back on the Waianae side trail he found RK36, surrounded by assh....idiots .
 
At 0854 Team Billand reported M&M (R020) at Kalaeloa Campground. They reported her departure at 1100. She had been harassed by camper/idiots.
 
Dera called at 1115 with lots of news. Firstly, she reported R5AY, once again at Malaekahana today.
 

She also advised that Eileen had reported Ewa Girl (RS00)&Pup, Kekoa (RK72), RIP (RR70), and Buster (RV08), all at the Reef Runway. My luck, I'll be out there Tuesday and no-one will be there except a bunch of wallows.... 


 Kaiwi @ Buster Flats 
 MM  @Kalaeloa Camp Grounds
 Ka'ena
 smile !
 RK36 
 and those lovely people was referring to

No comments: