Friday, June 28, 2013

6-27-2013 DB's Dailies: Kaiwi&Kainoa@RI, Buster@SB, KC@KBP, M&M@KCG, Irma@IRQ, Kekoa,Ewa Girl&Pup@RR, 2AW@Makaha, RK36@KP

At 0902 Ocean Safety called with the report of an animal arriving at Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 0909 I found Buster (RV08) fronting the Middle's break, right in the middle of the show. I cordoned him off and he has remained the rest of the day. Buster rolled to the sea at 1834.

At 1027 I found Kaiwi (RK96) at the far left end of the beach on Rabbit Island. She has remained the rest of the day.

David Schofield called with the report of an animal in distress at Kaupo Beach Park. When I arrived at 1242 I found a perfectly fine, fat and happy KC (RK28) on one of the fingers of rocks off shore. The caller thought she was stuck on the rocks and needed assistance. She was invisible from the beach. She was still there on my afternoon check.

Kimo called from the 1/3rd mark on his Waianae side march to Ka'ena Point, at 1410, with the report of RK36. He was just seen at TB on the 24th. The boy defintely gets around.

Team Billand reported 2AW at Makaha at 1419.

Yahoo has been a nightmare for some days now, and tonight it has decided not to let me attach photos. I've sent my shots via gmail. I've asked the Billands to send their stuff to Donna, so check the blog in the morning....  Sorry to our regular followers for all the delays in posting lately.... very rare DB has technical difficulties... and to make it worse with my on going internet problems... not a good week for the blog.  But in the end dedication and determination (okay shear stubbornness wins!).

 Buster 
 
 KC @ Kaupo Beach Park
I had to check this photo out... I originally thought... I don't remember KC having a big bleach mark... but it's not... just a dry patch.
 RK36 - thank you Kimo who was out by Ka'ena Point
 as reported 2AW @ Makaha
 However Team Billand also found MM @ Kalaeloa
 and big momma Irma out at Kalaeloa too!

No comments: