Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4-23-2013 DB's Dailies

Sorry everyone for the late update.... I am having internet problems at my home so until it's fixed which I am hoping will be before the end of the week... blog entries will be scattered... but they WILL get posted.
I appreciate your patience. 
~da blog lady~

`At 0547 I found Irma (R010) waiting for me right where I'd left her last night. I restrung the cordon and continued the adventure. Irma would depart of her own volition with the rising tide, at 1053.

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island at 0832, I found Sadie&Pup (D#41) doing the first of 6 observed feeds. They would do 2 water sessions in my presence. The kid is humonguous, and Sadie looks pretty slack in the shorts. Wind, rain and all round crappy conditions made RI observations difficult.
At 1129 an U/M hauled out to the left end rock flats. He showed me nothing to get an ID. I definitely only saw a right side red tag and a male belly, but that was it. All were still there when I departed the pier in the pouring rain.

Gayle called at 1619 with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout.

Team Billand called at 0830 to report Kermit (R012) foraging off shore of Nimitz Jetty. He would haul out to the #1813 pavilion, Nimitz Cottages at 0908.

At 1019 the Billands reported M&M (R020) just hauling out to the Snack Bar at White Plains.

The Billands reported Pohaku (RO28) at Paradise Cove at 1125.

HPD called at 1450 with the report of an animal being bothered at Pounder's , Laie. Dera advised that Tatiana was on her way. Tati confirmed the R5AY ID at 1554.

 U/M who could it be? 
 Miss Irma
 Kaiwi's tail end
 R5AY at pounders
 Mr. Kermit 
 MM - so are these surfers even aware she is there?
 Pohaku

No comments: