Friday, April 12, 2013

4-12-2013 DB's Dailies: Sadie&Pup (D#30)@RI, Kaiwi@SC, RIP@WP, Kermit@NIM


Sadie & Pup (D#30)(RB12) would be the only Rabbit Island critters today. They were doing a swim session on my first look at 0657, but were on the beach for a feed and a snooze when I got back at 0819. Once again today, most of their time was spent in the water. I saw 3 feeds and 3 water sessions.

At 0914 posse member Teri called with the report of an animal at Spitting Cave. When I arrived at 0934 I found Kaiwi (RK96) doing 6-7 minute dives.
At 0727 Dera called with the report of an animal at White Plains. Vera would check in at 1035 to report that it was RIP (RR70) . A confirmation photos received.

At 1125 Vera called aqain to advise of Kermit (R012) newly hauled out, 200 yds west of the Nimitz Jetty.
Dana called at 1620 with the report of an animal hauling out to Paradise Cove. Dana confirmed Pohaku (RO28), at 1905.

Also at 1905 Dana advised of a reported animal hauling out to the lighthouse at Campbell Industrial Park. No futher word at this time.

 Kermit at Nimitz - Look up in the sky... it's a bird it's a plane....
 I don't care what it is... I'm out of here!
 Rip/R70 resting at white plains 
 I,'m sure he's daydreaming about MM
 Sadie and pup.... She's been a good momma 

No comments: