Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4-9-2012 DB's Dailies: Irma@MB, Kermit@WP, RB00@Elec.Bch, UU@PC

I arrived at Makapuu Beach at 0600, and sure enough therrrre was Irma (R010) waiting for me, right where I'd left her last night. So far she appears to be on the 3 day, 2 night package, but she may well have an option to by the property. I redid the cordon, and she has remained all day. On my 1828 check Irma was gone.

Despite lotsa' looking by myself and the Elves, Irma was the only SE quadrant find. Kaiwi was a no show on D#5 since she was seen at Diamond Head. The girl is apparently out on an adventure.
Team Billand checked in at 0903 with the report of Kermit (R012) fronting the Snack Bar at White Plains. He departed at 1818.
At 1400 the found RB00 at Electric Beach.
They called again at 1512 fron Paradise Cove with an animal out on the reef that they were waiting to ID. At 1546 the confirmed the Pohaku (RO28) ID.

In the "Yesterday's News" department, Dana/Dera forwarded a shot of yesterday's animal at Sand Island. It is most certainly M&M (R020). Her right side, N23 ,upside down bleach, with a squiggle is clearly visible in the shot.

I got Dennis Kunkel's shots from his Ka'ena Point adventure of yesterday. He had previously stated that he'd seen alone animal on the hike in from the Waiane side, and then 3 animals playing in the main pool at the point. He had also seen a lone animal about 100ft Mokuleia side of the main pool. He never got any shots of that animal and had no other info on it.
I can state with some certainty that Ka'ena (RO40) and Benny (RE74) and a juvenile, red tagged animal were the tide pool cast. Based on Marilyn's cast the day before I'd guess Kerby or Noa as the juvenile, but ????
The lone animal on the hike in is an iffy call. Based on the single shot, with a visible CC scar posterior dorsal, I'd have to put my dollar on T15M, but ????

Miss Irma @ Makapuu Beach 
M&M @ Sand Island 
 RO28 @ Paradise Cove
 RO28 making her way up the rocks

 Kermit's tail 4DG 
 Kermit's mug
 Mr. Kermit hanging out at White Plains
 RB00 @ Electric Beach 
sooo sweet
 Ka'ena, Benny and U/U
 Seal silliness
 T15M aka Sharkbite

No comments: