Monday, April 16, 2012

4-16-2012 DB's Dailies

At 0603 I found Irma (R010) waiting for me fronting the "Pipe Littles" break on the main beach at Sandy Beach. I got her cordoned off, and along with a special guest star, she has remained all day.

At 0746 Gayle and I got a couple of quick looks of an animal passing through Spitting Cave. Based on a head scar, only, I had the gut feeling that it might be Benny. I said to Gayle "we'll know if it's Benny when he hauls out to join Irma (ha,ha,ha).

At 1019 posse member Zeeny called with the excited news that Benny (RE74) was just hauling out to Irma's location at Sandy Beach, which I confirmed at 1019. Of course there was alot of posturing and talking, but ultimately they settled down and they have remained all day. Thanks to the Elves for being on it ! Irma and Benny finally departed at 1943.

Team Billand left alllllll their money with Sam Boyd in Las Vegas and they are once again home, poorer, but back in the thick of the action. At 0836 they found M&M (R020) at White Plains.

At 0942 the Billands reported 2AW fronting #1943, at White Plains.

At 1039 they advised that Kermit (R012) had hauled out fronting #1707 at White Plains.

Also at 1039 the Billands reported Makaiwi (R4DE) at Kalaeloa Campgrounds.

At 1130 they found T15M at Makua Beach.

At 1324 Team Billands reported Pohaku (RO28) at Makaha.

Dera called at 0936 with the report of "N6" at Kawela Bay. She had also been confirmed as being there on Saturday and Sunday.

Afternoon email from Dera advised that Kekoa (RK72) and T21M had been seen at the Reef Runway today, by Eileen.

Barbara is slavin' away on the photos. Check da' blog in the morning for the Billand's day.
 Benny and Irma 
Irma says to Benny " How many times do I have to tell you, I'm Kermit's wahine!"
 You are so stubborn
 No I won't change my mind
 I don't care how cute you are 
 But Irma I have loved you for years
 Hmmm Women!
 Men!
 Gayle helping out DB
 Right Spot @ Kawela on April 15th (Sunday)

No comments: