Thursday, June 23, 2011

6-23-11 DB Dailes

At 0630 I found M&M (R020) and Pup, on D#30, doing a swim , off shore of the Middle Cliff area. They would haul out to 3BS, and remained there the rest of the day. Their other swim was in the shallows at that location. I also saw 3 feeds.

Also at 0630 I found Duke (RA12) at the left end of the beach. He would remain there all day.

Sadie (RB12) was another 0630 find. When I first saw her she was up in the Morning Glory, 60 ft right of 3BS. It was immediately apparent that she has begun her molt. By end of day she was a solid 20%. When I saw her on 6-21-11, I thought I noticed a bare spot on her head and maybe something on the neck, but I was unsure so I didn't say anything.

At 0914 Kolohe (RW22) hauled out to Seal Rock Inlet.

The whole course of the day revolved around the arrival of RIP (RR70) at 1025. He would interact with the entire cast, and was a general pain in the butt to everybody. He was in full "cruiser mode". He and M&M had words a couple of times, and he managed to run off Kolohe, and keep Sadie and Duke on edge all day.

At 1304 on a pan I found that Buster (RV08) had hauled out to join Sadie. Of course RIP would ruin his day also. After RIP ran him off, he move to the left end and remained there the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at 0940 to report Max (R5EW) fronting #1706, White Plains.

At 1107 they found T21M at Iroquois Point.

Dana called at 1252 to advise that a visitor had reported 761 at Ka'ena Point today.

I'd asked my Senseis Thea (Obi-Wan) Johannos, and Brenda (Yoda) Becker to give me their opinions on the age of Ewa Girl's (RS00) pup. Both agreed that the pup appears to be a P2, and it's entirely probable that the 6-10-11 date may well have been the birth day. Yoda provided one addition piece of news. She says it's a BOY !! Thats why she's Yoda...... she can do stuffs li' dat'.

 RIP and Kolohe 
 RIP and Sadie
 T21M @ Iroquois
 T21 being coy
Max @ white plains
 okay this little one is looking mighty green... i can only imagine way back when "kermit" was this green or greener to earn his name.... can't wait to see what little greenie ends up looking like with his new coat.

No comments: