Sunday, May 9, 2010

Belated KP2 Birthday 2 years old

Happy Belated Birthday to our Ho'ailona (KP2)... near as I can tell our islands seal ambassador was born on May 2, 2008  I came to this conclusion by going back into the archives, and the Advertiser had an article on Sunday May 4th where it said he was 2 days old... If there is any additional information please let me know. 
One thing we can all agree on.... in his first two years he has won the hearts of his original home Kauai, then his Aunties and Uncles on Oahu, to all the volunteers and residents that became his family on Molokai...  This young seal touched the hearts of coast guard and navy men who safely transported him... And now his wonderful care takers in California.
We are sending you your special treat.... some Tako Cake. Happy Birthday!
(this image is from goatinacoat.blogspot.com - no I did not make this cake, but it does fit the need.)

2 comments:

Hawaii Stella's said...

Wow blog lady that is a pretty cool cake:) did you make it? Wow!

Donna said...

I am sorry to confess, that I borrowed this image from the internet... but I couldn't resist, seem to fit the need.