Friday, May 28, 2010

5/28/2010 DB Dailies

At 0543 I found Benny right where I'd left him last night, at the east end of Sandy Beach. I redid the rope and continued on. On my 0720 recheck of Sandy Beach, Benny was gone. I did not see him again today.

At 0643, from Makai Pier, I found Ewa Girl & pup (D#3) at the far left end of the beach on Rabbit Island. They would remain there all day. Mostly it was a routine, eat...sleep kinda' day, however they did their first observed water session from 0952 till 1009. Ewa Girl was mostly submerged but still lying on the bottom just a few feet off shore, however the kid was at a swimmable depth. Unfortunately all this was taking place amongst a bunch of rocks so I got only glimpses, and not photos. There were also 5 observed feeds.

Also 0643 I found Kolohe and Buster at the mid Middle Cliff area of Rabbit Island. They were 10 ft apart. Kolohe would remain all day, but Buster would depart with the rising tide at 1302. I did not see him again today.

Team Billand reported Irma at Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach, at 0920. She would depart with the rising tide at 1302.

At 0950 they confirmed 4DF fronting Nimitz Beach cottage #1701. Posse member John Reagan confirmed that 4DF was still there as of 1700.
Kolohe and Buster
Ewa Girl and Pup - Is this P01

No comments: