Friday, February 5, 2010

2/5/2010 Monk Moment

Aloha Blog Lady,

Well I don't really have any words of wisdom today. However, I did want to share a couple photos of the Molokai team. Val and Diane took some rookies to Laau Pt yesterday. The group included me of course, Julie, Christine, Greg and David Schofield from NOAA. It was indeed another great monk seal adventure. Val did mention something to David about me getting "tagged" whatever that means....maybe a trip to Oahu to see the big city lights! Maybe the next time you see me I will have some "bling". Be sure to stay tuned.

as always,
Monk

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Monk is the Awesome Combination of Comedy,Crime,drama.I had watch its all seasons they are just fantastic.But among all episodes I love to watch Mr. Monk Goes Camping episode.Download Monk episodes I am sure you too love it.